Who is eligible to receive our services?
- You must live in Medina County
- You must be without the financial resources to purchase basic needs for your infant
- You must be able to provide a current photo ID at each visit
Do I need to make an appointment?
- You do not need to make an appointment
- Come during open office hours; Monday/Tuesday evening 7-9pm, Thursday noon - 2 pm. and Saturday from 10am - noon
- At that time, you will be asked to present a photo ID and to fill out a client information form
How often can I come to Birthcare?
- Limit your visits to once a month
- We are happy to help in emergencies
- In the event of an emergency, call our main number (330-722-1190) and listen for emergency numbers
Do you have any maternity clothing?
- We no longer have maternity clothing available to our clients
- We refer our clients to the Community Service Center (Medina) and the Oaks Family Care Center (Brunswick) for those needs
Birthcare Scholarship Program Information
- You must be a client or client spouse of Birthcare within the current year
- You must hold a GED or high school diploma
- You must be a current resident of Medina County
- Application forms are available in the Birthcare office beginning in January of each year
- Deadline is usually in mid-June and winners are notified in July
- Awards of at least $500 are given to applicants each year who meet the above criteria and are recommended for the award by the scholarship committee
- Click here to access current year scholarship form to print
For Our Clients